Monday, August 16, 2010


This summa
1-table I painted
1- boy I have kissed this summer
2- times i kissed him
2- stupid things I did
2- scarves I've knitted
2- silly songs I wrote
2- times I went to walkway over the hudson
2.5- hats I've knitted
3- song's i learned
3- times I went to the beach
3- people in my family who i'm gunna miss
4- numba's i got w/ my playaness
5- the best friends I spent time with
6- days till I leave
7- days till I start over
8ish- times I cried
too many- movies I paid to see that sucked
too many- people I won't see again
too many- people I will miss
not enough- self respect/ control
not enough- selfless acts
not enough- faith
infinity- God's grace for me :)
This summer has been great. Clearly I've made mistakes, and unlike most people I would take them back if I could. But God is good, and I'm learning. So much has made this summer great..
I'm rambling but that's okayy cause noone cares anyway lol!
Gosh I'm going to miss this place, and these people.
But mtown is like a best friend with the flu.
you miss them but if you stay with them you'll just get sick.
So bye bye silly little town, 211, besties, family, mhs, and basically everything else familiar :)
I would be scared to death if i didnt know that God has my back

No comments: