Saturday, August 28, 2010

saturdays oh saturdayss

So todayy and yesterday were awesome.
Yesterdayy i woke up, did laundry, showered, and went to lunch with angie, rob, and henry.
Then I hung out with rob and henry in rob's dorm for a while.
Then me, rob, ang, mellissa, jolene, justine, and will went to play air hockey, and pool.
I don't entirely suck at either one sooo it was coool lol
then rob went home for the weekend, and then i got bored.
So i went back to the dorm and watched tv for a bit.
Then I got hungry I ran into henry on the way to dinner, and he joined me.
We ate and talked for two hours lol.
then i came back to the dorm and watched more tv
at like 10 i got reaaaaallly hungry, so I ordered too much chinese food.
We haven't gotten our fridge yet so i had to throw away the left overs :(
Then I went to sleep :)
THEN this morning Henry and I went to lunch and the mall.
It was fun, but the mall we went to was super small, and that sucked.
Then we walked back, and I was gunna take a nap but instead what did i do? i watched more netflix.
Then I was like brilliant plan! I will practice guitar!
Then I thought hmmmm I should go to the gym!!!
So I texted angie and asked her to go with me.
So i met her there and we bike(9 miles :) and then I came back and showered.
Then it was 5 , so me angie and henry got food.
then we were walking back with steve and ended up joining a jam session in the yard type thing in front of the dorms, and made new friends :)
then around 7:30 I got bored and came back to my dorm to what? watch netflix some more :)
and that was my time :)
BUT this morning i got to thinking about how tabby and maeg were hanging out without me and that made me sad :(
and I miss ty, for some reason of all my friends I miss him soo much (dont tell him though) lol

No comments: