Monday, August 30, 2010

First monday!

SOO i'm sorry for all these day summary things, momma made me promise to do this before I left, and its not like anyone else reads these anyways!
Todayy was very exciting
I woke up at 6:30 cause it takes me unbelievably long to get ready for the day.
showered, did hair, did make-up.
then I went into the "kitchen" (quotes absolutely necessary because said kitchen has neither stove nor any other cooking instrument), and did some devo's.
Then it was about 7:30 and I headed to the caf, and got breakfast.
Animesh was there, and saw me sitting by myself and joined me.
( I sat on the side with my back to Rachel cause now she full on hates me, which I dont really care about, but the whole hate thing is a new concept to me)
then we went to class, and bio wasn't bad we got these awesome photocopies of the slides she is using, but they have little lines on the sides to make notes on.
Then I had english, and we talked about the short story we read for hw, and it wasnt so bad.
Then there was CHEMISTRY!!!
which I love, love, love!!!
thennn there was statistics fo da life sciences(ghetto intended).
I sat next to julian and he is really cool ,but the class is borderline coma inducing!!
THEN I did something very exciting!
I went to lunch, and guess who was there? Rachel! you guessed it!
So animesh sat with me again, but then that kid I met in orientation came to sit w/ me, and so did Rob ,and this kid w/ the hawiian name koma( he got stuck in hawii for a month! lucky duck!) and animesh left again. Then I had lab.
WHICH was really lame, but I think it' going to get better!
then at 3:30 i came back to the dorm and talked to bri for a bit, and did th fb thing.
then around 4:30ish rob and I went to the library, AND THEN we went to din din.
I think you know who was there: rachel!
Somehow they are still cool, so he wanted me to sit with her and be nice(his words not mine)
But I really didnt want to, so I took a really long time making my waffle and walked super slow over to the table, and then he is like ya know what? we'll go sit over there.
I said okayyy.
We get over to some other table and I asked whyy the change in plan, and he says
get this "SHE SAID THAT IF YOU SAT NEXT TO HER SHE'D PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE"
I almost choked!
No one has ever wanted to physically hurt me before!!! what the heck???
So I ate my waffle, and we went back to his dorm for a while watched a little tv, and he and steve stole my phone for the 70 billionth time.
then we went back to the library, and I did two hours worth of work, and came back to the dorm, and chatted with beatriz about all this crap, cause she missed it all this weekend.
So yeah that's basically now :)
God is good, and you know what? besides the shock of someone hating me THAT much, and possibly spreading rumors about me, I don't really care.
God's got my back, and I should have told her I would tell him , but that is the past, and as far as friend loyalty I did the right thing.
In any case, I love this school, my life, my FAMily, my FRIENDS, my GOD, and my CHEM class! :)

No comments: