Sunday, August 29, 2010

Soooo

It's sunday, and I didn't make it to church BUT I listened to last weekd sourmon again and got even more out of it and that was great!
Then I ate brunch with Henry.
Then I came back to the dorm and watched a cute black and white movie.
Then I went over to rob's for a while, and wrote up my bio project, and hung out with him and steve.
We watched sherlock holmes on his bed BUT I was careful that there was always a pillow between us, and I sat up so when I thought he could be thinking of cuddling I made it impossible.
Then we decided we had better get dinner so we did, and we ran into a table of people we knew so we ate with them, and hung around a while.
THEN rachel came in... rachel told Rob that she liked him, BUT then kissed two other guys.
AND she talks even louder than I do, and is even bossier and yeahhh she kinda broke his heart.
SO she comes in and gets bossy with him, and eats and then has the nerve to text me about her problems with him and all.
SO i tell her she should tell him the whole truth, which she says she has.
BUT he sees me texting her and after I left texts me what where she and I talking about so I naturally forward him the texts, because she said she had told him the truth.
WHICH of course she hadn't.
Sooo I'm about to go back over to finish the movie, and to talk about how much I dislike her.
He was convinced I was jealous, but I'm not as we all know my silly little heart could never fall for a white boy ;)
love you all :)

1 comment:

maeganrenee said...

sillly white boys arent your taste as malik likes to remind me you like your men just like you like your coffee