Monday, August 31, 2009

Here is the thing

Why do boys drive girls so crazy??
I don't think girls make guys as crazy as they make girls and I do not appreciate the unfair balance.
I think I have a pretty level head when it comes to guys but my friends...
Sometimes not so much, so that means that I have do deal with their craziness about guys and it is truly trying.
Not that I'm complaining about listening to them, its what I do second best, but if guys didn't make them so insane then they wouldn't make me so insane and my life would be so much more simple.
I can only think of a few solutions
#1 ignore all of my friends until they reach middle age
Ok i could only think of one.
No but really girls I want you to think about this: what gives them the right to make you so crazy?
That's just it they do not have that right.
So please for the sake of my sanity stay sane.

No comments: