Saturday, September 4, 2010

You Never Let Go :) - great song

God is so good.
I feel like every post should start with that!
Some days when I'm down like today and yesterday, and I cant figure out what's wrong with me I just feel so much better knowing that God has my back!
Like seriously!
Knowing that He's got some kind of plan for my life makes me feel both unworthy, and peaceful!
Even when I botch things up, and am mean to people, or tell a lie, He knows and He is faithful, just, and forgives me when I ask.
That is amazing to me.
He makes me feel full when I'm empty.
He gives me strength when my hugtank is empty, and I feel like no one here will ever give me the right hug I need(I know that sounds really weird but it makes sense to me)
He reassures me when I have doubts, and when I feel like a looser, or ugly He either puts someone in my path to make me feel better, or make the feeling go away.
He may not do things in my time, but He does things in His time, which is appropriate considering His is perfect and mine's not.
He is teaching me so much through this school, and the people here it's awesome, and often trying and reminiscent of high school.
He brings me words of wisdom through his word, and worship music, basically He has my back even when I don't realize I need Him too.

No comments: