Saturday, September 4, 2010

What did I do tonight??
Well it started out getting back from the gym.
Then I showered and ordered chinese.
I ate, and watched old movies, until steve called and asked me to come outside and hang out with him.
So then I hung out with him, and Tim.
We went to 711 and got drinks(iced tea and stuff)
Then we came back and chatted on the picnic tables some more.
Then i went back to my room to finish my movie, and they wanted to come over so I told them they could stop by later if they really wanted.
So they did like 5 min after I got here.
Then we all hung out for a while and tim climbed in my bed and went on the laptop.
Steve eventually dipped cause he wanted to talk to his gf.
So me and Tim watched a movie, yes in my bed, only cause there rlly is no better place to watch tv.
BUT I MADE SURE NOTHING HAPPENED
If he got too close to my face I moved.
Anyways he just left now, and its pretty late.
After the movie we talked and and an ongoing cheek pinching war(yes i know this sounds familiar) BUT I WAS CAREFUL!
Gosh it's so hard to have male friends!
I will be more careful in choosing who i let come up next time.
Anyways nothing happened the most physical contact we had was for like a few minutes his head was on my knee, but even then I was so careful.
I WISH WE HAD COUCHES!
I HATE MEN...
okay there are a few I dont hate, but he isn't one of them lol
(okayy i just dont like him I dont hate him)
but he tried, and was denied.
that in itself is an improvement.

No comments: