Saturday, September 4, 2010

"So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane." — John Gree

That was malik's status at some point this week, and can I just say that I really want to be a hurricane?
Like whoever is reading this can stop now cause this is completely self indulgent, and I don't want to put you through that!(so you may ask"so why did u blog it?" the answer is I just need to k?)
I want to be a strong powerful force!
I mean I recognize that I will always be puny in God's eyes but I still want people to get caught in my whirlwind is that so bad?
I want to be a force to be re-conned with.
A pretty one though.
I want someone to fall in love with me, and for me to fall in love with him.(but that's so back-burner)
I want to the the best and the brightest.
Basically is there is an EST, and it's good then I want to be it.
LOL not really, but I do want most of that.
I want God's will for my life, and I want it to be a great plan.
Of course it's a good plan, it's His, but you know what I mean!
I want to like go help kids in china, rather than be stuck on some guy in jersey!
I want to do great things, and find great love, and make it count.
Those are all the things I want.
What am I doing to make those things happen?
Well I'm praying A LOT.
I am playing a lot
I am working out kinda-a lot
I am watching my mouth
I am watching my physical contact w/ opposite sex
I am running around and being MORGAN( as if I could help it)!
But right now this weekend I am relaxing.(I even lied to one Frankie and said i was sick so he wouldn't come over which was wrong.)
I am praying, and playing, and working out, and eating.
OH AND WATCHING BLACK AND WHITE MOVIES!
they are the best!!!
They have these leads that are pretty, and handsome, and in love.
AND THEY ALWAYS END HAPPILY!
now I'm not saying that life is supposed to be like that BUT I am happy, and my life is full of joy, the only thing missing is the male lead ;)
I'm just kiddin'!
Okayy well that's all I wanted to sayy
hurricane out :)


No comments: