Saturday, February 27, 2010

Why am i not a nice person?

I was gunna ask why am i mean, and awful?
but i know why because in this world instead of paying forward happiness and goodness we tend to pay forward all of the bad things that have happened to us.
So as a typical child of divorce i pay forward all my daddy issues to the poor guys who are unfortunate enough to fall for me.
instead of transferring hugs and love we transfer the middle finger and hatred, but you just wait that is about to change for me.
I'm convinced I can do this I'm convinced that God has given me my circumstances for a reason, and I'm supposed to love all of the people around me and I'm going to do my best from now on to do just that.
My Goals For This Month(march)
1. be better at loving people
2. find a job
3. find a prom dress
4. find a date
5. stop procrastinating
6. be honest
7. make a difference
8. go to the gym so I can look adorbs in my prom dress
this is sorta a long list for one month but God is good :)

1 comment:

Morganlea said...

I HAVE DONE A LOT OF THESE THINGS!!! YAYYYY