Monday, February 8, 2010

Jason Cooley I Don't Hate You

So today I realized that I am a world class meanie.
You wanna know why?
Because once I have someone I don't want them anymore.
Not that anyone ever really has another person, but I think you know what I mean.
Anyways, that isn't the only reason I'm mean I also just expect so much from others!
Like if anyone is mad at me for any reason how dare they be mad? Or if I know it is my fault I still think well they have no right they did this to piss me off before so it's not like they are perfect!
As far as guys go I want them to be lovey but then if they are too mushy I'm like be a man!!
I have no idea what's wrong with me! hahaha
Oh well it's just who I am I guess :)
(oh and J this had absolutely nothing to do with you fyi I'm just saying I dont hate you)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha good to know