Friday, September 11, 2009

My NEW Bucket List

Bucket List
  1. Graduate High School
  2. Go To an Epic College
  3. Major in Something Important
  4. Fall in Love
  5. Graduate College
  6. I guess this doesn't count but I want to change peoples world's in lots of little tiny ways
  7. Do Something I Thought I Couldn't
  8. Find A Job That Helps Others
  9. Get Married
  10. Own My Own House-with lots of bright colors
  11. Have A Picket Fence
  12. Have a Baby/Babies
  13. Write A Book
  14. Get my Masters then PhD
  15. Learn to Drive
  16. Learn to Do Something New
  17. Get a Tattoo on My 60th Birthday
  18. Love All the People in the World I Possibly Can
  19. Plant A Beautiful Garden
  20. Never Dye My Hair
  21. Help Someone Find Their Way
  22. Tell Someone About Jesus

No comments: