Sunday, September 13, 2009

live, love, laugh, cheese

Sometimes I feel like its so hard to say something true about myself or this world without sounding cliche.
That's one thing about cheesy phrases or quotes or ideas, they got that way because they are generally true or appealing to most of us.
For instance that phrase the grass is always greener on the other side.
We have all heard it a million times, seen at least ten sitcoms or something illustrating the point, but do we get the concept??
I don't know about you but I still haven't internalized it, because I still look at someone who has something I don't- lets say a class for instance- I think that their class is better than mine simply because well i haven't experienced it to know that it's just as crappy as mine.
So I like my world sprinkled with cheese because if you deny cheese you are denying truth.

No comments: