Tuesday, October 5, 2010

accountability

I think I need some more accountability cause I find myself in the worst conversations, and being very inappropriate at times.
I have catholic friends who are like me in that they dont smoke drink or have sex, but the problem lies in the stupid conversations we have at dinner or back at the room.
I just feel like I'm undoing all the progress I made with my lanuage and subject content over the summer.
Maybe that's the whole point, maybe because I tried to change of my own violition and that's why it's not sticking..
Also days like today when I dont have class I dont read my Bible before I go out, and that needs to change.
In addition the single life is becoming more frustrating as everyone starts pairing off and I'm feeling out in the cold, and frustrated.
Pray for me please :)
I want so badly to be a good example for the kids at youth group, and to be close with God, I just feel like college is working in the opposite direction, and it's frustrating!

No comments: