Thursday, October 8, 2009

ok pumpkin

I bought a pumpkin shirt today.
Which I am more pleased with than words can say!!!
And as I said on facebook, I enjoy this display of my inner age.
Because we all know that on the inside am a combination of an awed toddler and a wise old woman.
My purchases today also reflect my oldness as well since along with the shirt I bought cat food for Chloe and Rusty-my beautiful cats.
:) So I'm an old cat lady and a 17 year old girl, as well as a 5 year old boy- only a boy cause of how much I love action cartoons.
I think that everyone should have (I don't wanna say multipul personalities) facets of their personalities.
For instance I know several girls who are great at being 17 but not so great at college English because they haven't developed a facet of themselves past high school.
I also know an old woman who is great at being a grandmother but she was never a good mother because she never cultivated that part of her personality.
I don't know it's just what I was thinkin about tonight.

No comments: