Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sometimes

Sometimes I wonder when exactly life will get easy.
Because I look at some people and they have had it coming to them their whole lives.
Like the good stuff is supposed to be just around the bend for them.
But then things get tighter and slowly loosen again and then tighten back up.
Its like their life is a constant up and down of blessings and curses thrown at them.
But do you know what I have noticed about those people?
They can love like nobody else.
Now I mean these people are mommy's and daddy's and sister's and brother's to everyone around them.
What is it about those people who have been to hell and back again that make them so loving?
Is it the heat of their lives that have just burned up all of the imperfections?
So many people ask me why God let's bad things happen to good people and that is the only answer I have ever found.
For some people that isn't enough but it's all I've got tonight so I hope it'd enough for you.
Because those people who have been to hell and back a few times know that life is life and it is an up and down kind of a cycle and you just have to roll with it.
They tell me that life is too short.
I'm not sure for what but that is what they tell me.

No comments: