Thursday, January 1, 2009

My List

Recently I watched a very amusing movie with one of my favorite actors Morgan Freeman.
In this movie the two protagonists decide to make a list of things to do before "kicking the bucket" and I really liked this idea, however at age 16 it seems a little grim to make a list of things to do before I die so I will just make a list of this I want to do this year.
MY LIST
  1. Kiss someone like I mean it(see the bottom of the list)
  2. Take a walk all day(alone)
  3. Create a masterpiece
  4. Spend at least 5 weeks away from home
  5. Let someone else(besides Maeg)read something I've written(other than this)
  6. Do something really hard(hike a big mountain, swim a lake, or kayak something really swift)
  7. See what I consider a wonder
  8. Let go of my regrets

No comments: