Sunday, June 20, 2010

"I know who I want to take me home"

I really dont.
I'm off guys for the summer, but they are soo tempting!
they make life more interesting!
But this summer isn't about guys, it's about being young having a job and fun.
This summer is about becoming a better person.
It's about becoming more me-ier.
I dont want to loose my much-ness, and this summer is about keeping it.
This summer is about beaches, lightening bugs, graduation, college, and adbstenance(not that im not always abstinent.)
So in a nutshell I want this to be an epic summer wherein i figure out where I am, and where I'm going, and just basically have a witchin' time.
so that leaves no time and/or space for men.
None what-so-ever.
So what if they have adorable smiles, and snuggly hugs.
it doesn't matter I have no time for them.

No comments: